1. If you haven’t already downloaded, first download EzeeGD for Mac OS X by clicking “Free Download.”
2. Once the download has completed, you will have EzeeGraphicDesignerForMac.zip. Usually, it will be in your Downloads folder as shown in the following sample image.
3. Double click EzeeGraphicDesignerForMac.zip to unzip it to EzeeGD.app as shown in the following sample image.
4. Drag EzeeGD.app to Applications folder in Finder as shown in the following sample image.
5. To start the application, double-click on the EzeeGD icon in the Applications folder in the Finder. If a warning “EzeeGD" is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it? appears, click Open.
6. If you haven’t yet purchased EzeeGD, it will run in limited trial mode. If you have already purchased it, here are instructions to activate your EzeeGD license.
Questions or problems? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org